I’d like to share with you the extra precautions we are taking at Yoga in Salt Spring and Hedgerow House B&B while the COVID-19 is still at large.
- We swab down doors, door handles, surfaces, telephones, and any surfaces that students might touch during their visit for a yoga class.
- We encourage students to bring their own mat if they have one, and are disinfecting our own mats after each class.
- We ask everyone to wash their hands in warm water and soap at our B&B before and after the class.
- We have hand sanitizer available.
- We ask you to stay away if you have any symptoms of cold, cough or a fever.
I hope that together we can help to ‘flatten out the curve’ to combat this virus.
A reminder of our weekly schedule:
Tuesday 5pm-6:30pm Level II/Intermediate
Thursday: 5pm-6:15pm Beginner/Level I
Saturday, March 28th, 4-6:30pm: Workshop on Immune-Boosting Poses and Breathwork
In each class I will include a segment on immune-boosting poses and pranayama (yogic breathing) to help your body stay healthy.
Stay healthy and continue to practice yoga and pranayama!